Any one tired of baking and cooking from Thanksgiving?? It’s so important to get back on track right after indulging on a holiday, but the downside is that you are tired from the preparing for the actual holiday! Am I right? Well, here’s a little treat that is easy and will help ease the pain of getting back on track (psst…more trickery for your body!).
– 1/4 scoop Chocolate Protein (whey or casein)
– 1 tbsp Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
– 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa
– Stevia to taste
How to make it:
– Microwave Raw Cookie Dough Krush Protein Bar for 10 seconds to soften. Cut in half. Press down to form 2 cookies and bake on a sprayed cookie sheet for 5 min at 350F.
– Stir together 1 tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt, 1/4 scoop chocolate protein (whey or casein), 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa, & stevia to sweeten to taste. Place in freezer until firms up.
– Top with 2 Amber Lyn Chocolates sugar free dark chocolate chunks melted, and a few cut up for good measure 🙂 YUM!!
➡️Macros for cookies and protein frosting: 282 cals, 10g fat, 7g NET carbs, 29g protein.