Peanut Butter & Banana Cake Batter Filled Tart🍫
It’s almost like a pop tart…but not. Hard to pin the best name for it, but why would it really matter?? Just MAKE it and EAT it!! U will thank me!
– 1 heaping tbsp coconut flour
– 1 egg white
-1 tbsp About Time NightTime Recovery Zz casein protein –>Get yours for 25% off at http://www.tryabouttime.com and enter code: cleanNdirtytreats!
– 1 tbsp powdered peanut butter flour (also called PB2)
– 2 tbsp water
– 1 Low Carb Wheat Tortilla (I used Ole Xtreme Wellness High Fiber, Low Carb Whole Wheat)
– 1/4 banana
– Sugar Free mini chocolate chips (opt.)
– Mix together, but slowly add the water. The consistency should still be thick, not thin.
– Spread onto low carb wheat tortilla.
– Place a few thin slices of banana in top. Then add a few mini sugar free chocolate chips.
– Wrap and bake at 350F for about 15min flipping it over halfway.
– Cool then top with frosting.
– 2 tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
– 1/2 tbsp About Time vanilla whey protein
– 1 pkt stevia
– Stir together, top tart, then tear it up!!! Yummmmmay!!!
Makes 1 tart. Macros for all except chocolate chips: 278 calories, 4g fat, 25g carbs, 13g fiber, 3g sugar, & 29g protein.